Classic Diamond Cross
An iconic religious symbol. The cross pendant is a timeless classic and a powerful symbol for everyday life. The cross is set with 10 sparkling diamonds and casts a spell over everyone who sees it.
The piece of jewelery is also suitable as a gift for babies and children. A valuable companion and protector for life.
– massives 18k Gold
– 10 Diamanten im Brilliant-Schliff 0.31 Karat
– Kreuz Grösse 18,6 x 10,6 mm
– exkl. Diamond Cut Chain Halskette
Ist das Schmuckstück in unserer Boutique in Zürich erhältlich, kann es sofort versendet werden. Ansonsten bitten wir um 4-8 Wochen Geduld für die Produktionszeit.
Wenn du wissen willst, ob ein Schmuckstück sofort erhältlich ist, kontaktiere bitte unseren Kundenservice unter firstname.lastname@example.org
We only use pure materials such as solid gold and high-quality diamonds to guarantee our customers multi-faceted sparkle, radiant shine and jewelry that will last a lifetime.
Our wedding rings are elaborately handcrafted in Zurich or our second manufactory in Verona, Italy. Our quality of stones and setting art distinguishes us.
Like any noble metal, it requires the necessary care and maintenance.
Our real jewelry consists of valuable materials and should be cared for accordingly. To prolong the life of your jewellery, please follow our care instructions:
- for a gentle cleaning, use a soft toothbrush with mild detergent and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not recommend an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Take off your jewelry for major craft work or sports (like tennis, weightlifting etc) to avoid damaging the setting.
- come to us every 2-3 years for a professional cleaning, settings check and maintenance if necessary. We guarantee you a dreamlike piece of jewelry for life, just like on the first day.
All orders are shipped with free shipping worldwide, insured and with tracking.
Switzerland (1-2 business days)
EU ( 8-10 business days)
UK (2-5 working days) excl. duty/VAT
Of course, you are also welcome to pick up your piece of jewelry from our store in the heart of Zurich.