VICTORIA Engagement Ring
- Handmade in Zurich, Switzerland
- Free worldwide shipping
This dreamy engagement ring features a perfectly cut pear cut as the main stone, followed by its entourage, two other smaller pear cuts. This engagement ring design is reminiscent of haute couture ring designs.
An engagement ring for a strong woman ahead of her time. The name commemorates the admirable Queen Victoria of England, who defined her time and style. Inspired by her snake engagement ring, I designed a pure diamond counterpart. The main stone commemorates the head of the Serpent. A symbol of Wisdom & Commitment.
– 18k yellow gold, rose gold, white gold or platinum
– approx. 0.38 ct diamond quality TW/VS1
– ring band 1.8 mm
– incl. GISELLE certificate
– incl. GIA certificate
– handmade in Zurich, Switzerland
If this piece of jewelry is available in our boutique in Zurich, it can be shipped immediately. Otherwise we ask for 2-3 weeks patience for the production time.
If you want to know if a piece of jewelry is available immediately, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
We only use pure materials such as solid gold and high-quality diamonds to guarantee our customers multi-faceted sparkle, radiant shine and jewelry that will last a lifetime.
Our engagement rings are painstakingly handcrafted in Zurich. Our quality distinguishes us.
Like any noble metal, it requires the necessary care and maintenance.
Our real jewelry consists of valuable materials and should be cared for accordingly. To prolong the life of your jewellery, please follow our care instructions:
- for a gentle cleaning, use a soft toothbrush with mild detergent and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not recommend an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Take off your jewelry for major craft work or sports (like tennis, weightlifting etc) to avoid damaging the setting.
- come to us every 2-3 years for a professional cleaning, settings check and maintenance if necessary. We guarantee you a dreamlike piece of jewelry for life, just like on the first day.
All orders are shipped with free shipping worldwide, insured and with tracking.
Switzerland (1-2 business days)
EU ( 8-10 business days)
UK (2-5 working days) excl. duty/VAT
Of course, you are also welcome to pick up your piece of jewelry from our store in the heart of Zurich.